Thursday, May 28, 2009

Approaching Copenhagen, Denmark

As I write this it is 5:40 am Chicago time which makes it 12:40 pm in
Copenhagen. We have a very short connection to make in Copenhagen to
get to our first concert venue of Bergen, Norway.


We were late leaving Chicago so that SAS could get the last of the
connection bags loaded. That will put us into Copenhagen a little bit
late and I hope they'll delay our departure for our connection bags as
well.


The night flight was pretty uneventful and it appeared most of us got
at least some sleep. Personally I think I got about 4 hours thanks to
my eye shades, ear plugs, Tylenol PM and Benjamin Button. The coach
entertainment system was pretty cool - touch screen and all. Food was
good (dinner - beef; lunch - ham sandwich). Snacks were available in
the galley all night long but I didn't get there.


If you are reading this we must have landed and I must have found a
signal for my Blackberry. Stay tuned for more. I won't detail every
meal over the next 10 days! Promise.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The views, comments, statements and opinions expressed on this Web site do not necessarily represent the official position of The Salvation Army.